Shannon practices family law, including domestic violence protection orders, restraining orders, divorce, custody and child support. She also has significant appellate experience, including published opinions. Shannon is a tireless advocate for her clients, working hard to settle family law issues amicably and cooperatively. When necessary, Shannon is equally tenacious, aggressive and effective in the courtroom.
Shannon’s career began with a clerkship for a Justice on the New Jersey Supreme Court. She then joined a premier law firm in New York City. Wanting to sharpen her litigation skills, Shannon began representing child protective services, spending several years on her feet in the courtroom three to five days per week. She was also called upon by the New Jersey Attorney General and two different New Jersey Governors to serve on special litigation teams trying education funding cases.
After a relocation outside of the New York / New Jersey metro area, Shannon served as a Guardian ad Litem and ultimately found her passion in handling all aspects of family law cases.
- 2001 West Chester University, Summa Cum Laude and Member of Several Honor Societies
- 2004 Seton Hall University, School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, Editor-in-Chief of the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Secretary of the Student Outreach Society, Tutor for Civil Procedure, Chancellor Scholar receiving full tuition scholarship and a stipend for expenses
- 2004 New Jersey
- 2005 New York
- 2017 Colorado
- 2018 Washington
Service and Memberships
- Washington Women Lawyers, Snohomish County Chapter Vice President
- Snohomish County Bar Association Member
- Snohomish County Bar Association Family Law Section Board Member
- Volunteer Snohomish County Family Law Member
- MAMA Seattle Member and Ladder Down Participant