Shannon practices family law, including domestic violence protection orders, restraining orders, divorce, custody and child support. She also has significant appellate experience, including published appellate decision opinions. Shannon is a tireless advocate for her clients, working hard to settle family law issues amicably and cooperatively. When necessary, Shannon is equally tenacious, aggressive and effective in the courtroom.
Shannon’s career began with a clerkship for a Justice on the New Jersey Supreme Court. She then joined a premier law firm in New York City. Wanting to sharpen her litigation skills, Shannon began working for the New Jersey Attorney General, Division of Law, spending several years on her feet in the courtroom three to five days per week. She was also called upon by the New Jersey Attorney General and two different New Jersey Governors to serve on special litigation teams, including trying one case that was so important to the State the courtroom was opened Saturdays to allow trial to proceed 6 days per week until its conclusion. Shannon has received awards, letters of commendation and personal thank yous from the highest levels of state government for her legal work.
After a relocation outside of the New York / New Jersey metro area, Shannon served as a Guardian ad Litem and ultimately found her passion in handling all aspects of family law cases.
A quick look at the reviews written by her clients will confirm that Shannon practices at the highest level and has truly found her calling in handling divorce, child custody, domestic violence protection orders, and all other aspects of family law in Washington. She appears in Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom, and Kitsap Counties. She volunteers for Snohomish County Legal Services because she is committed to providing services to those who cannot afford an attorney. She has been elected to serve on the Board of the Snohomish County Washington Women’s Lawyers and the Snohomish County Family Law Bar Association. She is also a Chapter Representative to the Washington State Women’s Lawyers.
* Shannon is proud to offer a discount to Military, First Responders and Veterans.
- 2001 West Chester University, Summa Cum Laude and Member of Several Honor Societies
- 2004 Seton Hall University, School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, Editor-in-Chief of the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Secretary of the Student Outreach Society, Tutor for Civil Procedure, Chancellor Scholar receiving full tuition scholarship and a stipend for expenses
- 2004 New Jersey
- 2005 New York
- 2017 Colorado
- 2019 Washington
Service and Memberships
- Washington Women Lawyers, Snohomish County Chapter Vice President
- Snohomish County Bar Association Member
- Snohomish County Bar Association Family Law Section Board Member
- Volunteer Snohomish County Family Law Member
- MAMA Seattle Member and Ladder Down Participant