Hahn Law Group, P.S. is a boutique law firm dedicated to delivering our services in the image of our principal, Emily E. Hahn. We understand first-hand that family law issues are often contentious. Therefore, they require a certain level of sensitivity, diligence and, at times, even delicacy where all affected parties are concerned. This especially rings true when children, who of course are the most vulnerable and impressionable of all human beings, are concerned.
We are a locally vested, community minded divorce firm in Everett Washington, not a large corporate firm. In this spirit, our policy of appropriate adaptability allows us to take the time to really get to know you and your individual situation. After all, some cases require an aggressive, tenacious and unyielding attitude. Conversely, other situations warrant a collaborative, flexible or even complementary approach to help meet everyone’s needs.
Continuing in Emily’s footsteps, Hahn Law Group, P.S. is well equipped to handle complex high asset/debt issues and straight forward divorces/separations. Whether you are a military service member, working professional, stay-at-home parent, or self-employed individual, we understand that each family has a different dynamic. We strongly believe all clients deserve the most elite, professional, dedicated and supportive representation the law allows. If you need to retain a divorce attorney in Snohomish County, Hahn Law Group, P.S. is here to help make sure you do not have to face this most stressful situation alone.
Why Retain a Family Law Firm?
Some people do not feel it is necessary to hire a professional family law firm to represent them in divorce proceedings. This can especially be the case in seemingly simple, uncontested divorce situations. However, we stress the word ‘seemingly’, because rarely (if ever) are divorces simple matters. There are several extremely important reasons to retain an experienced family law firm, including:
- Trusting a professional to know matrimonial law and family court. This includes knowing what (and what not) to say when presenting your case, and how the Washington State family law statutes surrounding child support, custody, spousal support, and property division can benefit you the most.
- Receiving objective advice and support during a very emotional time. A Seattle family law firm can act as a much-needed buffer between your feelings, thoughts or emotions and the legal process. This includes protecting you from an attorney who attempts to make life difficult by representing your estranged spouse or partner. This can also include being honest with you about your best opportunities and chances for success in a more objective mindset than you are able to cultivate for yourself during this most trying time in your life.
- Learning about alternative ways to resolve conflict. Litigation is stressful. We are dedicated to helping people obtain resolutions without having to go through traumatic court proceedings. Being able and willing to negotiation terms of a settlement can go a long way toward your mental and financial well being because you will be spared public hearings and trial. If a settlement cannot be reached through attorneys, there are other methods to achieve resolution such as mediation and arbitration.
- Taking care of the complex paperwork. Going through a divorce can feel like you are being buried underneath a mountain of legal proceedings and paperwork. One missed document or deadline can leave you at a disadvantage during litigation. We understand and adhere to the court-imposed deadlines and procedures to make sure your case stays on track.
- Getting help keeping the ‘big picture’ in mind. In family law there is no winning or losing because there are two sides who often have opposing goals. Our job is to help you do what is in the best interest of your children, your future, you finances, and your overall well being. This includes advising you on which issues are worth negotiating over and which aren’t, as well as providing you with all available options under the law you might not otherwise be aware of. When it is all said and done, we want you to not only have what you need to move forward, but also to have the peace of mind and stability to accompany your settlement or final outcome.
If you would like to discuss how Hahn Law Group, P.S. can help you with both your immediate and big picture concerns, please contact us today.