Emily’s practice focuses primarily on divorce and family law with an emphasis on litigation and complex domestic relations issues including domestic violence protection orders, child custody, and property division.
Emily enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, and foreign travel. Emily studied in Paris in high school, college, and again in law school, including an intensive summer legal program that focused on international and European Union Law. She also spent time in South Africa providing free legal aid to victims of sex trafficking, police corruption, and immigration abuse.
These, and other abroad experiences, have resulted in an intense passion for human rights and volunteerism in third world countries. This is particularly the case for issues surrounding healthcare, education, poverty, and children’s rights.
- 2003 – University of Puget Sound, Bachelor of Arts
- 2011 – University of New Hampshire School of Law, Juris Doctor with focus on human rights and international law
- 2011 – Washington State Bar Association
- 2017 – State Bar of Texas
- Fluent in French
Service and Memberships
- Snohomish County Bar Association Member – 2015 to Present
- Washington Women Lawyers Member-at-Large – 2017 to Present
- Washington Women Lawyers, Snohomish County Chapter Treasurer – 2017
- WSBA Young Lawyers Division Subcommittee Member – 2015
- International Committee for the Red Cross, International Humanitarian Law Conference Invitee – 2011
- Volunteer Human Rights Legal Intern, Projects Abroad, Cape Town, South Africa – 2010
- Hahn Law Group, Managing Attorney
- O’Loane Nunn Law Group, Associate Attorney
- Humphrey and Associates, Associate Attorney